Human Resources Director
As the HR Business Partner, this position is expected to provide the necessary operational support to business, and will be primarily responsible for framing and administering human resources policies and procedures, overseeing payroll and rewards and recognition programs as well as managing workplace discipline and employee relations. This position will also be responsible for managing the end-to-end HR service delivery encompassing the entire employee life-cycle starting from hiring, performance management, talent management, talent development and retention.
The position will be accountable to create a strong employer branding for TCG GreenChem, Inc. in the local talent market in the US and will also drive to build a strong cultural value proposition in alignment with TCG Lifesciences.
- Managing the employee database
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing the JDs, placing job ads, coordinating with the hiring consultants, organizing interviews, compensation negotiations, extending the offers etc.
- Handling the onboarding and new hires joining process. Developing a robust induction and training program
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Undertaking any other duties which may be assigned as deemed appropriate by the organization
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business would be necessary, along with previous experience in the HR field and 6 – 7 years of relevant working experience.
- The position requires a broad knowledge and understanding of most of the core HR processes, like Recruitment and Selection, Training & Development, Performance Management, Capability and Career development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll Statutory matters – both at strategic as well as operational level. The position also requires adequate exposure to some of the industry’s best HR practices.
- Leadership, a natural ability to lead people and lead by example, the manager will be required to quickly command respect and loyalty even when making difficult decisions
- High people orientation and excellent interpersonal skills and ability to align and build relationship with people at all levels across the organization.
- Readiness to evaluate alternatives and make decisions even when all information required is not available. Ability to adapt him/herself in ambiguous situations and come up with solutions.
- Capacity to manage change – identify problems, their causes and practical solutions.
- Critical thinking and Intellectual capabilities to analyze difficult business problems, getting to the root cause of the problems and generating workable HR solutions in line with business objectives.
- Clear thought process and persuasive communication
- Strong analytical mind set with problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive innovation and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Proactivity Energetic
- Ability to multitask